Midnight Breeze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The land of dreams that creates the dreams itself into a story.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bottles of Alchemy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoite
Admin
Yoite

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:33 am

Two hundred years have passed after the incident of "Father" in attempt to create a powerful philosopher's stone. This making one a god with great power only with alchemy. With the help of the so called "Full Metal Alchemist" or by his real name, Edward Elric and along with his brother, Alphonse Elric with a strong allies, they have managed to fight and destroy such powerful being.

This generation, alchemy has been rare now. A new lifestyle brings us to the central city of Rosenbull. Still having the state alchemy as those who abide law, and protect the lands of Rosenbull, this didnt stop everyone from change. Electronics were starting go grow, alchemy schools have been created, and the central city has created a different style for the buildings and other structures all around. A well cemented ground, no longer bricks or so. Fashion changed as well, from 1900's style turning to the 2000's style.

A lot of changes has grown over those years, and so far most of their lands are still safe as ever.

Equivalent exchange has become the great motto of every alchemist. Not only that, the philosopher's stone is no longer well known in the country. People just became too ignorant they just want to use alchemy for the fun purpose as most quote it.

This is the new life of Rosenbull, and into this new story begins the simple life, or so, of these main charaters.

...and welome.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightbreeze.forumotion.com
crystalcris

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:50 am

A link cable train is rolling along the electric rail tracks. Inside the train, there are very little number of passengers and one of the passengers is lying asleep on the whole bench. The blue bandana girl wakes up slowly, and yawns. She stretches and hears a small crack. Sits up and rubs her face to wake herself up. The white icy hair girl looks around with a bit of confusion and realizes where she was.

"Oh right...I was suppose to go to the library at Rosenbull." As she looks out the window, she sees mountains and a grand grass field-like valley.

"Hm?"

Footsteps caught her attention and she sees the train security guard walking through the passenger cars. She asks the guard.

"Excuse me? Did we passed by Rosenbull?"

The guard looks at the passenger with a confused look. "Young man. We're not even close to the central city."

The blue eye girl didn't seem to mind to be mistaken for her gender since she did look more male than female. "How far are we from city?"

The guard answered her question. "I'd say about 12 hours."

Her expression turned into a bit of a shocked. "12 hours?!! You gotta be kidding me...."

She groans with disappointment and leans back against her seat. "Thank you for giving me the information sir."

"Your welcome young man." The guard walk away to the next passenger car and the white hair girl sighs.

"So much for taking the fast lane to Rosenbull...."
Back to top Go down
Yoite
Admin
Yoite

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:04 pm

"Here finally in Central," A male, almost 5'11 of height and well fit, his face somewhat covered with a gas mask exposing only his eyes and his silver hair.

"Hey! Kurei, there you are." A man dressed casually in suit walked close to him. "The state alchemy gave me permision to let you in the library, but you only have a day."

"Why do I need a permit?" He raised an eyebrow, his voice was quite annoyed. "Can I just go in there?"

"It's a new policy remember, only state alchemists have the right to go in."

"This is stupid,'' taking the permit from the man. "Thanks, Mykx" the man's name.

"Anytime to help in need, Ill see if I can talk more sense to these guys for now." Heading off immediately vrom the scene.

Kurei had some errunds to do that he had to let the library be of last priority. His destination was the train station. He works as a part time mechanic so at least he can earn some money to survive.

A bright sunny day in Central, here begins a new day of his life in the land of alchemy knowledge, Rosenbull.
Back to top Go down
crystalcris

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:25 pm

12 hours have passed and the train finally stops at the station of Rosenbull. An announcement was heard from the speakers.

"We have arrived at Rosenbull. Please take your belongings and have a nice day."

The blue eye girl wakes up once more from hearing the announcement. "About time."

She grabs her bag and gets off of the train. She starts to walk around and sees a lot of high technology. "Wow...."

Kina notices the exit and gets out of the train station. As she was walking out of the station, and sees looks around the central city with awe.

"This.....is going to be great."
Back to top Go down
Yoite
Admin
Yoite

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Kurei was almost near his location. People would watch him pass by feeling creeped out with him having a gas mask. Although there are those who didn't mind him being there.

Kurei was a male who barely talks to anyone and his eyes is hard to tell what his emotions are and most of the people think he's always mad.

During his walked he somehow passed to a boy, who seemed to be new in the city. You can tell by his expression. Kurei continued walking passed him and ignored it. The distance between each other was pretty close. It wouldn't be hard to see who passes from each other or not.

Checking the time on the central clock to see he was almost late. He started to run in a hurry so he wont miss work in time.
Back to top Go down
crystalcris

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:52 pm

As Kina walks around the city, she somehow ends up a street full of shops and sees all kinds of merchandise.

"Awesome....!"

She looks up at every shop and stares at the merchandise each shop is selling. She keeps window shopping and wonders if she should buy some of the merchandise. Keeps walking around and she felt so excited being in central city.

"This is so cool!"
Back to top Go down
Yoite
Admin
Yoite

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:48 pm

Apparently after work started, he was told to head to the city and pick up some stuff. Kurei hates wandering around too much but, work is work. Carrying a piece of paper and heading to the market. From the background as he walked off you can hear someones voice, really mad. It was pretty much his boss shouting at him.

"Don't give me that attitude when you get back or else you're fired!" heard from the background.

"Always saying it wont help, especially when im doing most of the work." Kurei thought as he head off.
Back to top Go down
crystalcris

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Kina starts to hear people cheering and as she looks around, she sees a huge crowd of people gathering. She goes to the crowd and sees a huge guy and a small guy fighting each other. The big guy was using his fists while the small one was using some sort of gauntlet on his left hand. As they are fighting, the small guy takes a swing but the big one simply catches his arm with only his hand and breaks the gauntlet by crushing it. The small one yells a bit feeling a sharp pain and small bits of his hand was fractured.

A referee runs up to the big guy and holds up his arm. "Once again ladies and gentlemen! Winner!!!"

The crowd cheers while some groan and she takes notice that this is some sort of fight for gambling. The big guy goes to sit on a chair and takes a rest while grinning at the fact that he won. Kina asks one of the people in the crowd.

"Excuse me. What's going on here?"

A middle age man turns to look at her and has a smirk. "Are you kidding? That big guy over there is named Ramon and he has not even lost a match not even once. Anybody who is willing enough to fight him can do anything to this guy and he would beat them to a pulp!"

She gets a bit curious and asks. "Even if it's weapons?"

"Anything man. The guy who was fighting with his gauntlet tried to beat Ramon down. But that didn't stop him at all since you watched what happened."

The middle age man sees someone who looks like the man taking all bets and yells out. "Hey man! Let me put 40 on the next match!!"

Kina looks at the huge guy named Ramon. "Anything huh?"

She smirks. "I like those odds."
Back to top Go down
hawkeye_hiten

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:47 pm

At the same time, policemen can be heard blowing their whistles as they are chasing a street urchin who just pilfered a bag of bread. Dressed rather messily, he runs through the streets of Rosenbull as fast as he can to elude the authorities for the petty crime. The bystanders yelp and dodged as the street rat scurries along with the police behind his tail. Fortunately for him, the street urchin dashed quickly into a barrel just as soon as he entered an alleyway. He peeks from the little hole of the barrel as the policemen run past the barrel. Getting out of the barrel, he goes to the opposite direction to elude the police.
Back to top Go down
crystalcris

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:40 pm

Kina yelled out among the crowd. "I want to challenge him!!"

Everyone went so quiet and look at Kina. The referee walks up to her.

"Are you out of your damn mind?! A boy like you can't stand one minute with Ramon. No, not even 15 seconds."

The blue eye girl pulls out a small wad adding up to $300. She smirks. "I'm betting all that I have to challenge him."

The crowd starts to murmur to each other. "Double or nothing. Winner takes it all. Is that a deal?"

The referee takes her money, counts to make sure it isn't a joke, then nods. He faces the crowd. "We have a match!!"

Everybody starts yelling and betting more money on the match between Kina and Ramon. She walks up to the center of the ring while tying her blue bandana a bit tight and puts her hands in her pockets. Ramon gets up from his seat and walks up to her.

He grins and chuckles. "You're going down little man."

Kina smirks. "You're sure about that? Because I heard the saying 'the bigger they are, the harder they fall'. Isn't that right?"

Ramon cracks his kuckles and pounds his fists together. Kina felt so much excitement in her that there isn't even a second thought of backing out.
Back to top Go down
Yoite
Admin
Yoite

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:25 am

"What do you mean he forgot!" Kurei's voiced pissed off, as the military [police] were chasing some kid behind him. "Everytime there's an event on the streets he always forgets."

"Sorry Kurei, he said he wanted to gamble for a bit so he went to watch the match." the lady almost in her 30's, having blonde long hair and wore a sleeveless shirt with mini shorts.

"I'll go pick him up, this is bothersome." Heading off once more, he went to the plaza annoyed. From a distance he saw the crowd. Rushed himself there he was able to see the guy he was looking for. Pushing himself to the center of the crowd, he reached out his hand to him.

"Ya' old geezer, I need the parts my boss needs for the train!" He had to raise his voice, since it was too loud.

"Ah! Kurei good timing come watch with me on this match youre a lucky charm to me so lets go win my bet." the male looked like he was 40, slightly wrinkled on the side eyes, his hair was brown spiked up and wearing a jumper with no shirt, showing his buff body. "Now quiet down and let's watch, this is really interesting. Ramon fighting a teenaged boy"

Turning his view to the stage, he looked at the fighters and indeed he was young. Ramon seemed quite strong but there was something strange with the shorter guy. He stayed quiet for a while and watched.
Back to top Go down
hawkeye_hiten

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 am

After eluding the authorities that were chasing him, the street urchin proceeded to his destination point. As he was about to reach there, he sees a crowd of people gathering and cheering something. Since they are distracted with the rabble that is going on, they are open for being pick-pocketed.

"Hmm...", thought the urchin. "Might as well make some pocket change..."

Putting down the bag of bread and hiding it behind a bunch of boxes, the street urchin scurries over to the crowd and hides among them. As they are distracted, the urchin pickpockets an unsuspecting person, one by one. When he reaches near the front, he sees a silver-haired man observing what appears to be a street fight between a big guy and another person who looks like a man (well with the bandanna on anyways). Ignoring the fight, he sees the silver-haired man as an opportunity to get more pocket money. Stealthily, he creeps behind the man and started reaching into his pockets. Though it was tight-fitting, he managed to grab his wallet. Opening it, the urchin's face lit up as he sees some cash that he wouldn't normally get from pickpocketing. A few bucks richer, he starts to sneak out of the crowd to avoid being detected by the silver-haired man.
Back to top Go down
crystalcris

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:03 am

Ramon chuckles once more and Kina is still smirking.

Referee yells out. "BEGIN!!!"

Ramon charges at Kina with a yell. He swings a punch and she simply steps to the side. As Ramon keeps punching, Kina simply keeps stepping the side from each punch.

"What's the matter big guy? You can't even hit a guy like me, can you?!" She simply laughs which made Ramon very angry that he tries different types of punches that he can throw at her. She laughs more and keeps dodging.

The crowd starts yelling boos and cheers at the same time.

"Finish him Ramon!!"

"What's up with this kid?! Is he always this fast?!"

"Come on Ramon!! I bet a whole lot of money on you man!!"

"Go kid!! Go!!"

Ramon puts both of his hands together and slams down at her but she saw it coming and jumps back. Ramon's attack hits the cement floor and a small pit hole was formed.

She lands a small distance away and smiles. "You gotta do better than that!"
Back to top Go down
Yoite
Admin
Yoite

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:31 am

Ignoring the fact he was just been robbed, he seemed to have dragged in with the entertainment. He was interested with the way the young male fought.

"He seems really good for just having such a body like that." he thought. "but something seems to bother me with something. It's as if..."

One of the military soldier saw the kid coming out from the crowd. "Hey! There you are!" attempting to chase the kid, he was about to run.

"I'll take care of this." a man who wore a blue coat, like other soldiers, only he has it unbuttoned and he was wearing gloves, having a transmutation circle on both palms. He kneeled down and placed his palm on the ground, sparks of red appeared and vines coming out grabbing the kid, wrapping him all over his body unable to escape. "Now you can no longer escape."

"State Alchemist and there skills, thank goodness they're in our side." A soldier said to the other.

Kurei and the audience heard that noise and the shake reaction from the ground after using alchemy. They turned to see what's going on and noticed the military causing them to move distant away. Except for Kurei, he was looking at the after results of the alchemy and the kid that was trapped. "The kid!" instantly reacted, he tried to help but the guy beside him pulled him back.

"Don't fight against the military you wont win."
Back to top Go down
hawkeye_hiten

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:43 am

As soon as the street urchin scurries out of the crowd, he is immediately spotted by the military people and started to run away. However, his escape was thwarted by some vines that came out of the ground and entwined the street urchin.

"Hey!", yelped the urchin. "Lemme go!"

The smug military man approached him.

"Well, well, well", he sneered. "It looks like we have a little thief and pickpocket here..."

"Please, kind sirs...", the boy pleaded with a trembling voice. "I'm only trying to survive the streets..."

Before the boy could even finish, the military man clubs him with a nightstick.

"Shut up, you stupid urchin!", bellowed the military man. "When I'm done with you, you're gonna be rotting in jail for the rest of your puny life."

"No! Please sir!", the boy pleaded again in tears.

The crowd started to murmur about the whole spectacle that the street fight went completely ignored.
Back to top Go down
Yoite
Admin
Yoite

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:57 am

Kurei couldn't stand it anymore, he ran towards the soldiers tackling them down. The man beside him didn't even got the chance to stop him.

"Idiots fighting over a kid. Pick on someone your own size." Blocking the kid still tied, he gave a sharp look at the alchemist.

"Kid, don't move too much or it'll suffocate you. " said to him, still Kurei facing the male alchemist.

"You have some nerve fighting us, you and that kid are going to jail.''
Back to top Go down
hawkeye_hiten

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:04 am

As he was being manhandled by the military, he sees the silver-haired man tackling down the soldiers and facing the one that is controlling the vines. He never thought someone he just pickpocketed had come to his aid. When the man told him not to move for the vines woul suffocate him, the boy nodded. He watched as the man faces the vine controller while being cornered by the military.
Back to top Go down
crystalcris

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:16 am

Roman and Kina don't even notice what is going and were more focus on each other than what is going on. Roman then attacks again and Kina just dodges to the side again.

She starts to yawn. "I am getting bored."

Roman hates the fact that she is taunting her and gets enraged that he starts to attack a bit more faster. "ROOAAHH!! Why can't I hit you?!"

The crowd cheers for Roman and Kina jumps back again. She grabs out a small baton out of her pocket and swings it down forming into a staff. The audience are wondering what Kina is going to do while some of them keeps cheering and booing. Roman swings his punch but she simply counters it by swinging her staff which made Roman yell a bit in pain. The crowd gasps as to what happened.

Kina holds her staff behind her a bit. "Come on Roman! Is that all you got?! It's starting to get really boring for me!"

Ramon charges at her while yelling. Kina takes a stance, sprints up at him, and swings her staff hitting right at his face. Everything went silent including the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Yoite
Admin
Yoite

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:20 am

"Let's finish this so I can go on enjoy my day, we dont need annoying brats like you two here." instantly the alchemist did it again and this time it aimed towards Kurei.

Kurei's bandages on his arms were removed, but the vines caught him and he was stuck.

"HAHAHA, foolish, you are really. this is too easy."

"Idiots are always idiots..." he said to himself. White sparks filled the area, turning the vines into liquid. Kurei wiped his arms from the water even though it doesnt matter, there exposed the markings on his arms that gave a surprise to the alchemist.

"You're... an alchemist!" he backed away from Kurei and ran off. "I'm reporting this to the fuhrer!" the soldiers followed him off back to headquarters.

"ugh... nuisance." Kurei turning to go pick up the bandages and wrap on his arms again. He turned to see how the battle had gone before he can pay attention to the kid. He wasn't watched by most of the crowd, which was a good thing. By his surprise he saw the male held a staff wondering where he got that.
Back to top Go down
crystalcris

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:33 am

Kina takes her staff away leaving Roman standing in place. She walks up to the man who was holding all bets and takes $1200 from his hand leaving the rest to him.

"Keep the change." She swings her staff a little and it turns back into a baton then puts it away in her pocket. As she starts walking away, the once undefeated Ramon slowly starts to lean forward making him fall face down on the floor and he starts foaming from his mouth due to the impact of her attack. The crowd goes into an outrage and starts arguing with the referee.

"Better go to a hotel for today."
Back to top Go down
Yoite
Admin
Yoite

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:06 am

He saw the boy, who was actually Kina and had the urge to say something. For some reason that was the one thing he was suspicious about from the start.

"You're an alchemist are you?" his gaze towards Kina felt sharp, but the face behind the mask just gave a curious expression. "You did sure cheat your way in winning did you?" The distance between the two weren't that far, for sure she can hear him from the tone of his voice.
Back to top Go down
crystalcris

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:16 am

Kina heard Kurei's two questions and a comment from him. She stops to look back at him.

"I didn't cheat. And alchemy? Pfft. Please."

She didn't like the fact how the masked man assumed things like that.

"If I was using alchemy, wouldn't everybody notice by now that I have cheated."
Back to top Go down
Yoite
Admin
Yoite

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:29 am

"Seemed like you were cheating either way. Using a stick to knock out someone instead of pure fists." looking at his time. "Tch, whatever, you're already strange from the begining o saw you. At any rate," he turned back fron her and headed off.

He carried the othe kid with him giving him a piggy back ride. "Enjoy your fame of coolness while it lasts."

He began to walk off before the crowd would scatter off.
Back to top Go down
crystalcris

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:56 am

She gets a little mad and tries to shrug it off.

"Not my fault the rules said 'anything'."

She starts walking off again and talks to herself. "Even if I was...."

A small flash coming from her blue tattoos on both of her arms lights up for a small bit. "I wouldn't use it in public to be exposed of."

Kina enters the main street of the city and looks around for a hotel to sleep in for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Yoite
Admin
Yoite

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:11 am

"Halt!" a group of sodiers arrived seeing Kurei still on the same area. "You're coming with us to headquarters young man."

"Crap! I don't have time for this" he turned his direction in a rush, he ran off towards the female slightly bumping her, not at least to make fall. Not turning back to apologize, he just hurried to find a place safe. "And just when I was going back to work! Crap! Crap! Crap!"

Still having the kid on a piggy back ride, almost about 20 soldiers chased him, even when he entered the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bottles of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottles of Alchemy   Bottles of Alchemy Empty

Back to top Go down

Bottles of Alchemy
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Breeze :: Role Play :: Story Boards-
Jump to: