Midnight Breeze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The land of dreams that creates the dreams itself into a story.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Shadow Reburst

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
crystalcris

Pokemon Shadow Reburst Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:53 am

In the world of Pokemon, humans and pokemon have been living with each other side by side for a long time. From being friends to battle partners. But, as years went by, evil organizations have been misusing the peace between humans and pokemon for their own selfish needs. Destruction and many casualties was spread throughout the regions. Arceus, the God of all Pokemon, witnessed what has been going on and putted a stop to all of this. Arceus used his power to create a boundary between pokemon and humans once and for all. Arceus created 17 different types of crystals. Each crystal has a certain type with a certain pokemon in them. Many were made but was spreaded throughout the regions of pokemon.

Arceus announced to to the humans: "Those who misuses these gems I have created, will suffer the concequences that these gems shall hold. Pokemon will not suffer anymore from what you have done to them."

As time goes by, the humans uses the gems to fuse the DNA that was embedded in the 17 gems that Arceus forged, and fused with the DNA of any pokemon to battle each other out in battles and tournaments in the region of Orre. But an evil organization found another way to use the gems and once again the world of Pokemon is in danger once more. Who will save the world and bring peace once more?

Gems
green = grass
blue = water
red = fire
yellow = electric
purple = poison
black = dark
purple = poison
light purple = psychic
white = normal
sky blue = flying
silver = steel
dark purple = ghost
navy blue = dragon
light brown = ground
brown = rock
dark brown = fighting
neon blue = ice
dark green = bug
Back to top Go down
crystalcris

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:16 am

A large cruise ship rides on the ocean and blares out it's horn. A somewhat tall female is standing against the rails of the ship and is staring out at sea. She inhales the salty air and exhales with a bit of a smile. She holds onto her hat as the wind blows a bit strong. The ship's horn blares out once more and an announcement was heard on the speakers throughout the whole ship.

"Attention passengers! We'll be arriving at Orre in 10 minutes!"

The girl sees land in the distance. "There it is...."

She grabs her dark red backpack that was on the floor beside her leg, straps it on, and walks back in the ship.
Back to top Go down
Yoite
Admin
Yoite

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:17 am

"This is Celadon?" A girl, wearing sailor fuku uniform, shirt is wipe and having orange stripes on the bottom of each sleeve also her skirt orange, having a loose socks with black shoes. Her hair was blonde pink (almost similar to Vocaloid IA in style and length). "Just to check the latest gym that was remodelled not too long ago. Only uncle would suggest that." Feeling irritated on the way she talked.

it was a long walk going to the gym. There was another school nearby that had a different style of uniform. Somehow the students there have her that really bad glare. Trying not to pay attention to it, she continued walking south to her uncle's gym.

Passing by a certain street, she saw a lot of people by the pier. Seems like the Luxary ship was about to come anytime soon. It has been years and suprisingly it's still on going.

"Taking about 5 days of travel to Johto, 12 days to Hoenn, and I think a transfer to Sinnoh and Unova. Man, they sure enjoy travelling by ship. Wish I could travel like them."

"OI!" A manly voice shouts, somehow letting her catch attention. "Stop talking to yourself and come here."

"uh... Uncle Surge" She smiled in joy, walked a bit faster but ran a bit to approach him.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightbreeze.forumotion.com
crystalcris

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:53 am

The cruise ship safely arrives at the port and the passengers starts getting off of the ship. Claire walks out of the ship and looks around the port.

"Whoa..."

A huge sign catches her attention and it reads "Welcome to Orre!" and at the bottom it reads "Gateon Port". She looks around the port and sees various small shops and a restaurant that looks like a huge Krabby.

"I'm liking here already." She starts exploring.
Back to top Go down
hawkeye_hiten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:06 am

Meanwhile, as Claire got off the port, amongst the passengers disembarking the ship is a mysterious young man with a fedora got off the ship. Wearing white pants, black sneakers and a buttoned, long sleeve shirt, he scans the area for an open space.

"So we're here", he said in a nonchalant voice.

Carrying a suitcase, he gets of the ship and walks silently to the city. As he is walking, the girl with the light pink hair was scurrying at the same time, possibly to go to meet with one of the passengers. The two accidentally bump into each other, but luckily no one fell. He looks at her with a blank look.

"Sorry...", he says indifferently and continues on his way, ignoring the little girl without even asking if she is alright.
Back to top Go down
crystalcris

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Claire explores Gateon Port and enters a somewhat steam punk style store. As she enters, she sees variety of gadgets and utilities.

"Hey!"

Startled and looks to see a young male mechanic with orange goggles on at the cashier.

"Need any help?"

Claire looks around again then back at the mechanic. "Yes I do. Do you have any gem polishers or somewhat of a repair kit?"

"Uh....Hmm...What kind of gem you have in ya?"

She walks up to the mechanic and takes out a silver and green gems. "These are my gems. They're steel and grass type and the steel one has a bit of a crack on it."

The male takes the gem, observes it, and nods. "I'll get it fixed up in 5 minutes and polishing will take at least 10 minutes. You said you need like a kit for fixing these gems right?"

She nods and smiles. "Yes and polish them both please. I'll for the expenses."

He smiles and walks to the back of the store. "I'll be back."

"Thank you!" Claire feels a bit relieved and leans back against the wall waiting for her gems.

"The sooner the better for me to enter into the tournaments." She looks at her hand and tightens it into a fist.

"And hopefully to get everything back the way it should have been."
Back to top Go down
carringtonairhero

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:07 am

And hopefully to get everything back the way it should have been?

A male repeated the statement, from a direction on Claire's side.

Looking at some random nicknacks, a male in a light purple shirt spoke calmly, while still addressing his gaze to the small toy in his hand. It was a Lickitung keychain.

"Seems like you've got some high aspirations there...." Turning to face her. "Something tells me you're into more than normal Pokemon competition."

The male before her seemed to be a little shy of nineteen years of age. His hair was an electric blue and his eyes were a bright green. His face was lightly tanned, and, though he seemed relatively handsome, currently his expression was rather void of life.

Notwithstanding, he gave her a courtesy smile.

"You got off that boat, right? You a traveler? Let me guess... You're some adventurer... an upstart, looking to test your battle abilities and grow on some grand adventure...."

Slowly, the male put the Lickitung keychain back on the small rack near the register where he had found it.

Closing his eyes, he waved his own words away with his hand, bearing down a small grin. "Ignore me. I talk too much." Opening his eyes again, he held out his hand. "My name's Mystalia. But you can call me Myst... Or.... Mystalia. Whatever one you prefer," he said, grinning at his own awkward speech.

His grin lived a short life. "Those crystals there... you have them a long time?"

Now, the male's gaze was piercing into the skin just below Claire's eyelids. Almost as if some odd itching feeling was coming over her face from his intense stare.

Back to top Go down
crystalcris

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:35 am

Claire smiles a little feeling a bit uncomfortable and shakes Mystalia's hand firmly.

"Name's Claire and yes I have been having those crystals for a long time."

She felt that she shouldn't be talking to him.

"Your gems are done!"

Her heart felt relieved hearing the young male mechanic, she turns around and sees her gems all fixed up and polished along with the repair kit she requested. She takes her gems and puts away the repair kit in her bag. She pays the mechanic.

"Thanks."

She looks back at Mystalia. "Nice to meet you but I have to get going. See you around."

Walks out of the store feeling a bit weirded out and goes to the Krabby restaurant that she saw when she arrived here in Gateon Port.

"I better eat something before I sign up to the tournaments."
Back to top Go down
carringtonairhero

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:38 am

Mystalia watched as the girl retrieved her two gems from the mechanic and some other object.

Steel and grass....

As the girl moved with haste out of the store, Mystalia blinked once, watching her as she left.

"'See you around,' huh?" he thought to himself. Lowering his head; the male's eyes closed as he grinned.

"Aye... As you wish."
Back to top Go down
crystalcris

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Claire arrives at the restaurant and sees various types of people eating and talking. The atmosphere inside the restaurant feels very comfortable. She walks up to the counter and sits down on the chair. A waitress walks up to her handing her a menu.

"Welcome to the Krabby Shack. Today's specials are spaghetti and meatballs with a side of garlic bread, and a steak burger with a side of fries and a bowl of salad. Would you like to order now ma'm?"

She was a bit bewildered of what the waitress said and smiles a little. "Can I have the steak burger please? Heheh..."

The waitress nods, writes it down on her small notebook, and takes the menu away with a smile. "Thank you for ordering and your meal will be ready in a bit."

As the waitress walks away to place Claire's order, Claire looks into her bag and takes out a notebook and a pencil. She opens it and starts writing while waiting her food.
Back to top Go down
Yoite
Admin
Yoite

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:18 pm

"You keep going like that you wont be able to head off to where your parents are." The man around the age of 28 said to the girl. "It's too bad you didn't want to learn Lightning elements with me."

"Uncle, I came here to give this to you. " She gave that blank expression to his own uncle, seemed that she was thinking of something else. " Auntie said that you better eat your and have good nutrients in you."

"Gah!" She knows nothing about nutrients." Taking the bento box that was given.

"I do really need to go back now, I may miss my homework if I stay here much longer." Her view was still on the pier that was a distance away. "Hey, uncle if I took that thing to where my parents are would it be worth the ride?"

"OFCOURSE!" He said with pure confidence. "Now you manage to open up to me. I knew someday you would be curious of the outside world. Surely if you go you will definately meet them."

--------

Waking up from the dream, she was apparently at the ship where it has already arrived on its destination. A sailor who seemed to have tried its best to wake her up was quite relieved to see her awake.

"AHH! I am so sorry sir, I didn't mean to block your way for cleaning." She hurried stood up and fixed herself carrying her backpack.

"I was trying to wake you up miss, we're here already at our destination and you've been knocked out almost an hour already after we came.

"Thank you kind sir!" She rushed off down to the pier and looked around with amaze. "Woah! So this is Gateon port. It's so AWESOME"

Seeing how different it was from Celadon it was surely much bigger than it. So many people and the fancy stuff all over the place. She wasnt concentrating on what to do and somehow just let her mind set off to wander around.
Back to top Go down
carringtonairhero

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:01 pm

In the restaurant, a male's voice was heard on Claire's left, giving out a peaceful call, just before the waitress was out of earshot.

"I'll have what she's having."

Should Claire turn to her left, she would see Mystalia, the same male from the punk store before, sitting two seats to her left at the counter. He held open a menu, still gazing at its contents.

Folding the menu, he eventually looked up to the waitress, who was looking abit puzzled.

"But can I have a side of the garlic bread as well? And make my steak burger... a..." he paused.

"Big juicy... steak... burger."

Folding his menu, he handed it to the lightheaded-seeming waitress, before turning to smile faintly at the girl on his right.

"Well, we meet again. Small pier, isn't it?"

Back to top Go down
crystalcris

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Claire looks at Mystalia who yelled out at the waitress.

"I'll have what she's having."

Folding the menu, he eventually looked up to the waitress, who was looking abit puzzled.

"But can I have a side of the garlic bread as well? And make my steak burger... a..." he paused.

"Big juicy... steak... burger."

Folding his menu, he handed it to the lightheaded-seeming waitress, before turning to smile faintly at the girl on his right.

"Well, we meet again. Small pier, isn't it?"

Claire feels even more weirded out. "Ok. What's up with you and why are you following me?"

She puts her notebook away back in her bag and looks back at Mystalia. "......Is there something you want to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
carringtonairhero

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:37 am

The waitress brought Mystalia a cup of water and he began drinking it as the girl, Claire, had just finished speaking.

Stirring his straw in his cup. "Something... I want to tell you?" His dim smile faded. "Nope, sorry. Nothing I can think of... except..."

Standing, the male picked up his cup as he stood behind the chair he had been using. "Except maybe you're a bit bigheaded. Truth is, I live on the outskirts of this port. I come to this pier nearly everyday. You really think you're important enough for me to follow you?"

Sighing, the male retired to a booth nearby. He took his gaze up to the paths outside of the window.

Just then, two tall figures entered through the restaurant's front door. Both of them were dressed in black, baggy wear.

One of them was pretty scrawny looking, Mystalia noticed; his gaze averting to watch the two which had come in the restaurant. The other one looked a little muscular, but his bulky belly attracted more attention.

Both of them were nearly a full head taller than Mystalia, though, if Myst was standing. Their attire were long black pants and black jackets.

The male manager at the front of the restaurant, behind the cash register, looked a little flustered as the two males spoke something quietly that Myst couldn't catch.

Eventually, the manager reluctantly looked around to see if he could catch the eyes of any of his employees (to no avail), then opened the cash register and handed the two males two large sums of money.

One of the men in black spat in the manager's face, now speaking loudly; then the two turned to the front door in glee and rushed out. "Thanks for nothing buster!" One of them sang as they jostled out the front door.

Back to top Go down
Yoite
Admin
Yoite

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:51 am

The female managed to remember a few paths in the port, and she did really feel amazed to it. By then she was getting really hungry, and her belly was growling pretty bad. By the time she saw the about to enter on the first restaurant that was close by, apparently was the same one the two entered, two strange figures just jolted out of the door. This bumping into her and her bag strap got broken.

"My bag! No! This was the only bag I ever had from my parents!." Getting up and dust herself in a rush. "How dare you!" She didn't pay attention to the what they look like at first but her what just happened made her really annoyed, and apparently irritated. There was a rock nearby and by the looks of it she knew what she was doing with somewhat perfect aim it hit one of the males. Seemed that it caught their attention hopefully.

Back to top Go down
carringtonairhero

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:42 am

The scrawny, tall male in black got plucked in the head by the rock.

Flinching, the male looked around for what had pegged him, when, a moderate distance behind him (back right outside the entrance of the restaurant), there was some girl standing there looking pissed off.

She was wearing an orange skirt and a school-girl uniform. The scrawny man's eyes lit up.

"Lookie here," the male said. His face was now clearly seen for the first time.

The male had a triangular-like nose, if looked at in profile; very prominent and noticeable. His hair was a dirty blonde, sheveling in a scraggly manner just down to his eyebrows. His irises were beady, and their colour couldn't really be established, but his eyebrows were unattractively thin.

"Looks like we've got a cute fishy here, eh Chub?"

The bigger male, who had barely stopped running, looked back to see his comrade staring at someone back outside the restaurant.

"She probably works there! Let's get a move on!"

But the skinny male had already switched the tracks to his train. "Ah.. no... She's cute.... too cute...." The male's tongue barely stayed inside his mouth.

"Idiot!" The larger male who had been called 'Chub,' said. "Fine. Whatever. At least use your gems so we can make this quick. Get her now or I'm ditching your sorry butt."

"Right away, comrade!"

The dirty-blonde male inched closer to the girl, though still some significant distance away; his paws practically out like a dogs.

Pulling out a red gem, he gripped the jewel in his hand. "Girl! Hey, I'm LOADED with money.... Want to take a joy ride with us?"

The male tried winking at the girl, but some gnats nearby caught into his line of vision and he swatted them away soonafter.
Back to top Go down
Yoite
Admin
Yoite

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:52 am

The female was too fixiated on her bag strap being broken, once she knew that the two were coming closer she tried her best to walk back a bit trying not to move closer. Hugging her bag close to her like a plushie all around her arms. Trying to be as much catious as she could be, she didn't like the two's outfit and along that their smell was different from anyone she passed.

"I'm not interested in any of your nonsense, and I'm mad because you broke my bag's strap." She showed it two them with both hands held up. "This was a gift given to me when I was a kid from my parents."

Back to top Go down
crystalcris

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:08 am

Claire gets a bit upset at Mystalia. Before she can say anything she witness the two large men coming in the restaurant. The whole place went quiet especially the staff. The manager opens the the cash register and gives most of the money to the two men and as soon as that happens she witness them harassing the young female which they broke her strap to her bag and are trying to seduce her.

"Hey! Fatty and small brain! Leave her alone!"

She pushes the big bellied man away from the girl and gets inbetween them.

"If I were you, I would leave her alone like a smart man instead of being stupid."
Back to top Go down
Yoite
Admin
Yoite

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:29 pm

The young female's face was completly surprised, seeing another stranger saving her from the obvious harrasing of the two males. She hugged her bag once again and went inside the restaurant and stayed inside there. She thought that she didnt want to get hit by them if they do try something rash.

"I couldn't expect something like this would happen. " She thought to herself, watching in daze from the window.
Back to top Go down
carringtonairhero

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Chub yelled abit as some other girl came into the picture.

You gotta me kidding me... he thought to himself.

"Hey punk!" Chub yelled at Claire. "I ain't touching the girl, you little smart! If you gotta problem, take it up with him." With this, Chub motioned to the scrawny male in black, who seemed to be in his late twenties, who was looking with hearts in his eyes at the girl in the school uniform.

This same scrawny man frowned as the skirted girl walked into the restaurant. Huffing, the dirty-blonde male was about to go after her, when--

Beep Beep!

A car zoomed around a corner then sped towards the two men in black and Claire. Instantly, it pulled up beside them all - screeching to a halt.

A dominant-looking silhouette of a shadowed face looked through the passenger window, as he glared with white, artificial-light-looking eyes.

A door opened on the rear right of the black sedan.

"Get in," the man in the front seat said.

Instantly, the two males got in the car, wrestling Claire into the car with them.

The car peeled out, then bolted towards the piers exit, going down a straight lane of the pier, past the steam punk store.

Cutting a neat slice into the steak burger with the provided steak-knife, Mystalia, eyes closed, spoke softly regarding the situation occuring outside.

"Tough day.... looks like she's in trouble."

Back to top Go down
crystalcris

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:15 pm

"AH! Hey!"

She struggles to get out of their grip, and manages to kick one of the men in black.

"Get your freakin hands off of me!!" Kicks the other one.
Back to top Go down
Yoite
Admin
Yoite

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:16 pm

She dropped her bag in surprise on what she saw. She felt guilty after what happened and she had no choice but to rush out. Going out of the restaurant, she ran as fast as she can chasing the car even though it was really fast, she knew where it was due to the tracks that were left on the ground with its speed.

"If I acted faster this would've not happen." Thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
carringtonairhero

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:53 am

Mystalia tossed a handful of fries into his mouth, savouring their seasoning.

"Mm. This is great."

The car ducked around some passersby as it jetted out of the exit of the pier, making its way down a walking trail just outside of the pier's limits.

There was a walking path, as well as some tall grass nearby, but still the place had the aura of being near civilization.

Inside the car....

"You bozos," the male in the driver's seat said. "Did you two get the cash?"

"Of course, boss!" The scrawny man said, getting kicked by the girl. "Ow!"

Then Chub hit the scrawny man as well. "Of course, boss." Chub corrected.

The Boss seemed to grin, though his face wasn't clearly seen. "Good. But hey! What's with the girl? You know, we're not into business that funny! Even we have standards, Crono...."

Chub gave a stern glare to Crono, the shaggy-haired male; simultaneously, Chub was kicked in the gut.

Crono stammered. "Eh.. I... I'm sorry, Boss! I didn't know you were going to personally escort us in our escape! I would never bring such a.... low-life as this girl into your presence, Sir!"

The Boss grunted.

Soon after, the girl with the pink-blonde hair was gaping outside at what had occured to the other girl.... 'Claire,' Mystalia thought her name was - and the blonde then rushed outside, once more, hotheaded and flustered, and actually ran after the car.

Polishing his plate clean of fries, the male took up some of the leaves of his salad, while watching the girl run off.

After awhile, he noticed he should really put at least some dressing on his salad, when, he noted the girl had left her bag in the middle of the restaurant, just by the front counter.

Blinking, Mystalia looked around to see if anyone was watching him.

Eventually, he got up and walked over to the fallen backpack, picking it up.

He noted its broken strap, which, without audio, Mystalia had witnessed the pink-blonde get very upset over, on the other side of the glass window, outside when the two men had bumped into her.

Then the girl had proceeded to chunk some object at the pair, and thus the current situation.

Returning to his seat, the male set down the backpack down on the inner part of his booth seat, near the window. He cleaned his hands a little with a napkin and finished the remaining leaves of his salad.

"Put up such a fuss over this backpack, then she up and leaves it...."

Back to top Go down
crystalcris

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:52 am

"Low life?!!!"

Now Claire is really mad and a flash of light is shined on her bag. As the light dims down, all was left is someone looking like an human-like Leafeon. Her outfit looks like a somewhat medieval yet steam punk like style and her hair is now light green. Ears and tail of a Leafeon, her hat is not on her head anymore, and eyes still the same brown color. Her expression looks highly mad.

"I dare you to say that again!!!"

A storm of rainbow-like leaves starts up inside the car and it turns out that attack happens to be called Magical Leaf. One of the main few grass-type moves that certain grass Pokemon can learn.

"You guys are the most disrespectful, stupid, arrogant, and the most messed up people to not only rob a restaurant but to kidnap a girl like me I have ever met in my life!!!!"

More of the rainbow leaves start storming all over inside the vehicle that the windows inside the car broke out leaving trails of leaves outside.
Back to top Go down
Yoite
Admin
Yoite

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:33 am

Stopping halfway she had lost track of the car tracks on the road. She wanted to go on forth but she has no idea where she would go. She reached for her shoulder and apparently her backpack was still at the restaurant.

"Gah! What was I thinking. I feel stupid leaving my parent's bag." Rushing herself back, thankfully her track practice and her run from Violet to Celadon pulled off. Considered she was the fastest in her school in track itself as well.

About 10 minutes she returned to the restaurant and somehow noticed it wasnt at the spot that it was. Counting the time that had happened, it was exactly the time where the male left from his troubling moment with his salad. Of course he was no longer there, but she did manage to see her bag once again and took it leaving the restaurant.

Her hunger seemed to have subsided so she just continued on to the other direction, where apparently the male was going to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Shadow Reburst   Pokemon Shadow Reburst Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Shadow Reburst
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Breeze :: Role Play :: Story Boards-
Jump to: